"How can I create a website for my company?"
"I have no idea what a domain is!"
"What should I do to get my website on Google?"
You’ll be answering these and other questions from our users, guiding them through the creation and administration of their websites.
What can Webnode offer you:
- Modern and multicultural workplace;
- Friendly, informal environment and people-oriented approach;
- Warm welcome to the team;
- Help in expanding knowledge and self-education;
- Daily communication in English and available language courses;
- Lots of fun, company social events, free refreshments and much more;
- Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything necessary if you’re willing to learn.
What will be your responsibilites:
- Back office Customer Care: emails (main task) and online chat + phone line (low frequency);
- Providing support to our users to find a solution and answer their queries;
- Maintain a positive interaction with customers;
- Translations and proofereading - occasionally;
- Providing marketing assistance in - communication with social networks, communication with our potential partners, writing new articles, blogposts, newsletters and PR assistance.
What are our requirements?
- Near native command of Finnish;
- Good command of English – for daily communication;
- Advanced computer user;
- Previous experience with Customer Care is an advantage but not required;
- You should be a team player, stress-resistant and proactive.