Currently, we are looking for a candidate to expand the current team on a position of Customer Care Agent/Marketing assistant with Dutch.
What can we offer:
- First of all, great job. We do customer care worldwide, which brings us unexpected challenges.
- Enormous support for your daily work and for your professional growth.
- Inspiration from teammates. We support open, constructive discussions about plans and projects.
- A warm welcome in a diverse international team.
- Magical moments you’ll experience when you step out of your comfort zone.
What will you do in Webnode:
- Back office customer care: email communication (main task) and online chat + phone line (low frequency).
- Providing support to our users to find a solution and answer their queries.
- Maintain a positive interaction with customers.
- Translations and proofereading.
- Marketing activities - social networks, communication with our potential partners, affiliate program, writing new articles, blogposts, newsletters.
What are the Webnode requirements:
- Dutch as a mother tongue is a big advantage.
- English on communicative level.
- Responsible, proactive, communicative and reliable person.
- Advanced knowledge of computer and Internet use.
- Resistant to stress, team player, goal oriented.
- Experience with Customer Care/ Marketing abroad is a big advantage.
It’s not a short time job. We want to invest in you and make sure that your heart will beat for Webnode just like ours does. We will teach you everything you need to know, and we’re counting on your positive approach for us to make a good team. Be Webnode’s dragon!